GARNET BLASTING ABRASIVES
Industrial abrasive Garnet sand for sand blasting features:
- Good Surface Cleaning Result: Can probe into the pores and uneven skin clean; thoroughly remove scale, rust,
soluble salt and other contaminants. Sandblasting the surface treated without insert, without unfavorable convex pointed and potholes easily get clear SA3 highest level, the surface roughness can reach 30-80 microns, achieve better coating adhesion, and longer service life.
- Lowest use cost: Garnet sandblasting abrasive, 7.5 to 8.0 hardness, density 4.2 g/cm3, sharp edges, the cutting effect is excellent, sandblasting area is large, in unit time per unit area of sand consumption, less sand blasting cost is low. More benefit from the Garnet sandblasting abrasive excellent toughness and low brittleness, low breakage rate in the process of sandblasting, depending on the applications of different recycled 5-10 times, further reduce the cost of the customer.
- Good working environment: Garnet abrasive blasting, the production process after 6 times washing, dust content is very low, and because the ratio of Garnet abrasive blasting material, settlement rate, and therefore less dust sandblasting process, excellent working environment.
- Health, safety, environmental protection: Garnet sandblasting abrasive, excluding free silicon, heavy metals and other harmful ingredients, no radiation, no health or environmental risks.
- Usage: As natural nonmetallic abrasive, almost all the surface of the material can be used for pretreatment, especially suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized parts, copper, alloy, glass, stone, wood, rubber-sandblasting processing.
Download PDS (Product Data Sheet) File
Download MSDS (Material Data Sheet) File